Hips And Thigh Of A Cat I Have These Small Purpleish Scars/lineS On My Outer Upper Thigh (near My Hip But Lower)! What Are They? HELP?

I have these small purpleish scars/lineS on my outer upper thigh (near my hip but lower)! What are they? HELP? - hips and thigh of a cat

The recently published, and I think they grow, or maybe I'm paranoid. Not to hurt and I do not believe it. But it's like a cigar, and many deep scars in the region (like a cat scratch). I do not know what they are, and I am worried about the confidence! What do u think it could be? Is that like the grease stains? Or cellulite sum weird cuz I think I was bigger, or maybe I'm paranoid
Please help us!

1 comments:

Vicky13 said...

relax! the fine stretch marks. They occur when they become more and women, sometimes pregnant. You are normal! I have it on my thigh. It produces a lot of teenagers and pre-teens as they grow. To relieve these scars that can not be regarded as normal and with bio-oil or Mederma. It will disappear if treated. Do not worry, everything will be fine! Good luck!

Post a Comment